I was a little girl alone in my little world
我是一个小女孩独自在这小小的世界
who dreamed of a little home for me.
梦想有一个小小的家
I played pretend between the trees,
我计划将它隐蔽在树丛中间
and fed my houseguests bark and leaves,
用书皮和叶子招待我的客人
and laughed in my pretty bed of green.
在我可爱的绿色床上欢笑
I had a dream
我有一个梦想
That I could fly from the highest swing.
我可以从最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我有一个梦想
Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park,
在深夜走很远的路穿过公园后茂密的森林
I asked God who I'm supposed to be.
我问上帝我将变成怎么样子
The stars smiled down on me,
星星微笑的照耀着我
God answered in silent reverie.
上帝用沉默的思考来回应我
I said a prayer and fell asleep.
我祈祷后沉沉的睡去
I had a dream
我有一个梦想
That I could fly from the highest tree.
我可以从最高的树上飞行
I had a dream.
我有一个梦想
oh~
oh~~~
Now I'm old and feeling grey.
现在我老了感觉有点糟
I don't know what's left to say about this life
我不知道对这个世界说些什么
I'm willing to leave.
我就要离开了
I lived it full and I lived it well,
我的生活充实而美好
there's many tales I've lived to tell.
我要告诉你很多生活中的故事
I'm ready now, I'm ready now,
我准备好了,我准备好了
I'm ready now to fly from the highest wing.
我现在准备好从最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我有一个梦想
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
下载地址320K/MP3: https://winder.ctfile.com/fs/650393-299994046作者: cfqq2018 时间: 2018-7-25 10:54
大爱好歌,感谢无私分享